Every month, our sites receive more than 100,000 visits from people seeking to travel the world. Take advantage of this visibility to make your brand, product or service known with a sponsored article or section, an advertising banner or a mention on our social networks.
Note: This page intention is to describe an “advertisement strategy” process, not a common link-building strategy. So, here, in this strategy, we do not include follow links. If you need a simple dofollow link, please write to us.
Our aim is to give more visibility to your brand, including the promoted content in our blog, but respecting our formats and styles.
In this way, the attention of our audience will be captured without them hardly noticing it, as it will appear less invasive and, at the same time, more natural.
These are our websites:
Our family travel blog is Ruta del Mate, where we write useful information and tips about the places we have visited to inspire our audience to travel.
Go Patagonic is our “niche” website about Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia, one of our favourite places in the world. We have applied everything we have learnt about SEO and WordPress to this ever-growing blog.
Ruta del Mate
Conditions for native advertisements
About the type of companies we work with:
- We reserve the right to choose the type of company that will advertise on our blogs.
- We want these to be reputable companies, products or services that we can really recommend or promote.
- We do not accept casinos, betting agencies, dating sites, cryptos, forex, etc. under any circumstances.
- Recommendations and banners co-exist with our ongoing advertising system provided by AdSense.
- As they are naturally inserted, they are not affected by ad blockers.
- The idea is that both “recommendations” and “banners” are included in new or already published articles related to the topic.
- The minimum contract period is 3 months. Renewal is subject to prior agreement and price review.
- Payment must be made in advance. Invoice is sent.
- We accept Bank Transfer to a Spanish Bank and PayPal.
- The price will vary depending on the type of recommendation, the type of banner and the number of articles on which it appears.
- We will analyse each option, depending on the company, product or service in question, and make a proposal.
- Generally, there is no exclusivity, as ads and recommendations can coexist. But let’s talk!
- Links pointing to the client’s website will be “sponsored” to Google’s eye, and will include a tracking code for you to monitor in your Analytics.
Type of ads
- Featured Box within Content – a box that stands out from the content. Inside, it may include a short and descriptive paragraph and a link to the destination website.
- Description within Content – it consists of two short, descriptive paragraphs without highlighting, and a link to the destination website.
- Banners – in static or GIF format, with a link to the target website.
If you have another idea, we listen to you. Send us your proposal, always taking into account our conditions. We listen to you!
Interested? Write to us and let’s get going!